Mobile App: Accounts List
This page applies to TaxDome Pro! pricing plan only. You can upgrade anytime.
The Accounts screen lets you search your TaxDome accounts, see essential information about each account, quickly send a message or email, as well as review and create account notes.
- Viewing and Changing an Account’s Information
- Adding or Changing the Avatar Picture
- Searching for Accounts
- Filtering the Accounts List
Viewing and Changing an Account’s Information
On the Accounts screen, you’ll see all your accounts in chronological order.
Tap the account name on the Accounts screen to see the essential information about each account:
- Account Name. Tap to view and/or edit the account name.
- Account Custom Fields. If you have custom account fields added, you can view and/or edit any of them.
- Contacts. Tap to view the contacts linked to the account. Tap to see a contact’s info.
- Tags. Tap to see and/or edit tags applied to the account.
- Team members. Tap to see and/or change the team members assigned to the account.
Adding or Changing the Avatar Picture
From the account's info screen you can add the missing photo of your client or change the existing one. Tap the photo/icon at the top, tap Upload new, select the photo from your device, crop if needed, then tap Upload.
Searching for Accounts
To search for an account, type a keyword in the search field at the top of the screen. The Accounts list will then be narrowed accordingly.
Filtering an Accounts List
To narrow an Accounts list, use filters:
1. Tap the filter icon on the bottom right.
2. Use the following filters. Apply one or several.
- Team Members: Select the name of the team members to see their assigned accounts.
- Messages: Select one of the options:
- All: All accounts that have at least one message thread.
- Active: All accounts that have active message threads.
- Unread: All accounts that have unread message threads. If two or more team members participate in a discussion, the thread is considered unread for those who haven’t yet read it.
- Archived: All accounts that have archived message threads.
- Tags: Select one or several tags. Use search to narrow the tags list.
- Login Status: Select Active or Offline.
3. Tap the Show button to apply the selected filters. The Accounts list will then be narrowed accordingly.