Integração da Companies House (básica): Ligar, editar, desligar
No need to fill in all the information for your clients, everything can be imported with our new Companies House integration! Once your account is linked, you’ll be able to synchronise all necessary custom fields for your clients. Companies House synchronisation can be enabled by a firm owner or an admin.
Note! The Companies House integration is available for UK firms only.
- Antes de começar
- Connecting to Companies House
- Syncing accounts with Companies House
- Edit connection
- Disconnecting from Companies House
Antes de começar
Once a Companies House connection is set up, the following information from there can be synchronised with your TaxDome account:
- Nome da empresa
- Company status
- Company type
- SIC codes
- Incorporated on
- Next statement date
- Next statement date due by
- Next accounts made up to
- Next accounts made up to due by
- Last statement dated
- Last accounts made up to
- Full address
Note! The client account should contain the custom field with the company number to be synchronised with Companies House.
Connecting to Companies House
A firm owner or an admin can sync TaxDome and Companies House in three steps:
1. Go to Settings from the left sidebar, select Integrations in the menu bar, go to Companies House, then click Connect.
2. Select which Companies House fields to sync using the dropdown in the Action column, then select the corresponding custom field in TaxDome or create a new one.
Note! All fields except Company number are optional and can be skipped.
3. Clique em Guardar.
Tip! All matching custom fields will be mapped automatically.
Once a Companies House connection is set up, you can edit which custom fields will be synced.
1. Go to Settings from the left sidebar, select Integrations in the menu bar, then go to Companies House.
2. Click Link settings on the top right of the window:
Clicking on this link will open the synchronisation sidebar. Here you can:
- Select whether to sync specific custom fields with Companies House fields or not. To do this, select Sync custom field or Ignore in the Action column.
- Change the mapped TaxDome custom fields to other ones. To do this, click on the custom field name in the TaxDome column and either select another custom field or create a new one.
2. Click Save. The synchronisation settings will be updated.
Disconnecting from Companies House
To disable syncing with Companies House entirely, go to Settings from the left sidebar, select Integrations in the menu bar, go to Companies House, then turn off the ‘Turn on Companies House integration’ toggle in the Integration status section.